The forum for BAKA at MMU

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

*Echo,echo*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
beccah

PostSubject: *Echo,echo*   Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:27 pm

I'm very unlikely to get a reply,I know,but it's worth a shot!

Hi,I'm Beccah. I'm just going into my 2nd year at MMU studying Psychology and plan to join BAKA this September.
I was going to join this year but due to illness,work etc it just didn't happen but I'm all better now and looking forward to meeting you!
I won't pretend I'm heavily into anime or manga at the moment but i've always found it interesting and I've read/ seen all of of Death Note,a smattering of Hellsing,Hetalia,some Full Metal Alchemist... you get the picture!! I hope to be shown some cool series by you guys :3

Other than anime or manga,I'm into electronic music (anyone frequent Analoguetrash?), games (especially Fallout), retro gaming,and generally being a massive geek!!

If anyone would like to add me on FB i'd appriciate it,as I'm very shy and chatting before the meetings would help me a lot!
I'll pm you my full name so you can find me if you PM me Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ludoc

PostSubject: Re: *Echo,echo*   Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:18 am

heya, and welcome to the forum!
I'm Shaun, the new chairman, and when I joined I had about the same level of anime watching as you, ie anything that was on cnx/toonami when I was a teenager, so not having much knowledge isn't a bad thing.

Also, Full metal alchemist is awesome, favourite anime ever, especially the new season.

feel free to add me on facebook, just click facebook to go to my profile, and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

PostSubject: Re: *Echo,echo*   Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:37 am

Ah awesome,glad to know I'm not the only person ever to join with not much knowledge :3
I love the FMA anime, (the first episode is my favourite) but I prefer the manga,they both seem to have different focuses and I like Edward and Alphonses relationship better in the manga.
I'll add you on FB now. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Echo,echo*   

Back to top Go down

*Echo,echo*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1