HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hey!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VeX

PostSubject: Hey!   Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:20 pm

Hey people!

I found your assocation on the mmunion site after looking through the list for a gaming society.

Im currently studying at MMU on a foundation year course linked with Web Development as a mature student, 21! I feel so old! I love games, of all sorts, but currently im playing COD4 (PC) and WoW.
As far as Anime and Manga go im currently keeping up with Naruto, both Anime and Manga, while trying to catch up with Bleach. But ive seen other Anime such as Code Geass, Chobits and Hellsing.

Hope to see you all at the next meeting, should be bringing my flatmate with me as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orca

PostSubject: Re: Hey!   Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:40 pm

Excellent! The more the merrier!
We have two rooms, one Anime room, for cinema like showcasing, and one Games room, for multiplayer mayhem.
There is a lot of crossover for geeky interests, but naturally, we can't play brawl and watch Black lagoon on the same screen at the same time.

Looking foreward to seeing you there, make sure you sign up on the union site ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://baka.yolasite.com
Zero_angel

PostSubject: Re: Hey!   Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:58 am

Orca wrote:
Excellent! The more the merrier!
We have two rooms, one Anime room, for cinema like showcasing, and one Games room, for multiplayer mayhem.
There is a lot of crossover for geeky interests, but naturally, we can't play brawl and watch Black lagoon on the same screen at the same time.

Looking foreward to seeing you there, make sure you sign up on the union site ^_^

Yes we can! It's just not going to be easy XD

Anyways, welcome to the society. We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday.

Don't be scared of me, feel free to send me a PM regarding anything related to B.A.K.A. ^^
You can also contact me via:
Deviant Art
Gaia Online
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/418639
VeX

PostSubject: Re: Hey!   Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:19 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Just a quick note, it seems im not able to sign up on the Mmunion site. Perhaps im doing it wrong but the option to pay the fee doesnt appear at the top of the page like other groups.

If im unable to use the website for whatever reason am i able to pay the fee on Wednesday or even drop into the Student union building?
I would appreciate any light you might be able to spread on the subject!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orca

PostSubject: Re: Hey!   Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:14 pm

I do apologise for the site, they've been messing with us since they reformed the system.
The button's code is there, but obviously there is an issue somewhere, I have to go to the union tomorrow and sort it out (had I known about this earlyer today, I could have done it then, but sadly, I didn't, it's random)
It should be working tomorrow, and sadly, we can't really take cash, yet, I'm working on sign up's in person for associate members (people who want to join but aren't MMU students)
I'll see you on the day, and hopefully, it'll be sorted by then.

Just come along for now, there isn't really a rush for members, we already have more then expected Oh hoh!

Scratch that, I fixed it, have at the site, don't forget, the union charges the five as flat rate (although we could have charged more...) and there is an insurance thing, which you only need once no matter how many society/clubs you join, but need even if this is the only one. We have no control over that, which sucks, because I think it's riddiculous, our risk assement had one item: trips/falls :sigh:
Note: Get the Manchester one, not Chesire...
Stupid site, I'm going to raise the issue at the union meeting on Thursday...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://baka.yolasite.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey!   

Back to top Go down

Hey!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BAKA! :: BAKA-Admin :: Introductions-
Jump to: