The forum for BAKA at MMU

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Shuwies into

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
shuwie

PostSubject: Shuwies into   Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:51 am

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaai hello! Nicknames Shuwie (don't ask), real name Mike/Michael.
This is me:

I'm 18, Chinese, born and bred in London, Buckinghamshire and currently doing Computer games technology at MMU.
Animé you say? Errr, well to be honest, i'm a huge noob. I whore Pokémon, Pokémon is the only anime i need so you may call me fail Razz I also enjoy the odd Dragonball Z and the very funny abridged series on youtube Razz I also watched some anime when i was young but they were dubbed in Chinese so i only know the Chinese names for them.
A little bit about meeeee - Err i'm a PC gamer, love the PC. I enjoy many games really, from mmos to fps to RTS. Ask me any PC game and chances are that i've probably played it. My only other passion is music. I love my music and i love live music. My music taste is pretty broad, but it ranges from Rock to Metal to Drum and Bass to electropop etc etc. Oh yeah i forgot to mention above that i do indeed own a DS and whore pretty much every single pokemon game there is Razz edit: i own a wii as well but don't see the point of it. Only games i own are Super smash bros brawl and street fight II which isn't even a fricking wii game. xD

...So yeaaaah i guess thats all to say about me really, don't really know anyone there except gonic and kongy (andrew and gareth.)
My mails - michael.leung14791@gmail.com and msn is michael.1407@live.com in case anyone (aka noone) is interested.

Oh N.B NfrickingB!! I didn't pay at freshers fair mainly because i was spending my time being an absolute plank and getting lost everywhere. So if someone cud linky me that would be great (don't want you guys thinking i'm a small geeky hobo do i? Wink )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orca

PostSubject: Re: Shuwies into   Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:15 am

Welcome to the Forum!
Here you go; SIGN UP LINK

Also, there is nothing wrong with being a bit new to things, that's what we're here for!
Anyone who takes this piss does so in jest, (or will quickly suffer my jiggly wrath) so no worries ^_^

PC FPS you say?
Looking forward to L4D2?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://baka.yolasite.com
shuwie

PostSubject: Re: Shuwies into   Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:20 am

Haha i was speaking to Gonic and co the other day about L4D2. I do play L4D 1 and was really disappointed by it, and found that another steam zombie game called Killing Floor was much better because of the wide variety of weapons and the ability to lock and weld oneself into a room with your teammates knowing the whole worlds gone to shit. L4D2 looks promising being set in the daytime as well as night and with alot more weapons now .... but come on!!! who the hell uses a frying pan when the whole world wants to eat your brains outs Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shuwie

PostSubject: Re: Shuwies into   Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:34 am

update: just paid for the thingy online btw, 10 pounds including other stuffs, hopefully it worked Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero_angel

PostSubject: Re: Shuwies into   Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:40 am

Epic picture is EPIC!
Plus you have the same name as my big brother. By chance are we related?
XD

Welcome to the B.A.K.A. society.

Don't be scared of me, feel free to send me a PM regarding anything related to B.A.K.A. ^^
You can also contact me via:
Deviant Art
Gaia Online
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/418639
Sombre

PostSubject: Re: Shuwies into   Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:48 pm

Fuck, you have a huge hand.

Also, PC gaming is the BEST.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.proceduraldialogue.wordpress.com
Gonic